Our cabin bed is a great way to optimise space in your child’s room and will also help to create a stylish and fun bedroom… Climbing into bed has never been so exciting!
The bed consists of a sliding door wardrobe which is a great way of maximising space in your bedroom. Inside the wardrobe, there is hanging space along with space available for either shelving, cupboards, or drawers.
The simplistic, Scandinavian design of our cabin bed can suit any space and gives you the opportunity to get creative with your bed by adding bunting, lighting or even our hand-painted stickers for a little more detail! Insert, adjustable shelving is a great way for your child to get creative and decorate their space, whether that is displaying their latest toys or accessories or being used for additional storage space.
Your little one’s safety is at our utmost importance which is why our beds are built with this in mind.
As our cabin bed is made to order, our lead time for the cabin beds is 5-7 days in addition to standard delivery times.
Please note, unfortunately, we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands or Northern Ireland.
Height 200cm - Width 195.5cm – Depth 112cm
Height 142cm - Width 148cm – Depth 93cm
Height 143cm - Width 93cm – Depth 46cm
Recommended Mattress Size
Standard Single (90cm x 190cm)
6+ years old, whilst under the direct supervision of adults.
Material & Finish
Manufactured from the highest quality birch-faced plywood, we finish the bed in a clear lacquer or paint. Our cabin bed is sturdy, durable and will stand the test of time and outlive a childhood of use. As our cabin bed is made to order, please feel free to get in touch if you wish to have the wardrobe doors in a different colour to your bed.
Also available in our Eco range, this item can be supplied untreated as nature intended. The wood finish is beautifully warm for little hands and feet and offers a natural surface reducing the carbon footprint of the product. This option also gives you the unique opportunity to treat the beautiful wood with any polish, oil, or paint finish of your choice. The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural. Eco options whilst hand finished with fine sandpaper like all natural wood products can splinter so please regularly check the product and if any rough areas are found simply rub them down with sandpaper.
Assembly & Use
- WARNING: High beds and the upper bed of bunk beds are not suitable for children under 6 years due to the risk of injury from falls.
- Adult assembly required.
- Children should be kept away from the product during assembly due to the possible risk of injury.
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing.
- Ensure the item is on a stable, level surface.
- Always keep away from fire.
Safety & Warning Information
- Adult assembly required
- Children should be kept away from the product during assembly due to possible risk of injury
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing
- Ensure the item is on a stable & level surface
- Always keep away from fire
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times when using this product
- For products supplied with a drawstring bag, please ensure that strings are knotted.
- Beech Wood and Birch faced Plywood are natural products and as such there will appear variations in tones and patterns of the grain.
- The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural.
- Eco options, whilst hand finished with fine sand paper like all natural wood products, can splinter so please regularly check products and if any rough areas are found simply rub them down with sandpaper.
- To keep your product in good condition, if using outside, we recommend keeping your item covered when not in use to prevent water and weather damage. We also recommend re-coating periodically at least once per year with a clear varnish suitable for exterior use.
- Like all timber products, we do not recommend using our products as an eating surface.
- As all of our products are manufactured using sustainably sourced birch faced plywood, we have to mention that formaldehyde is included in all plywood manufacturing processes. We understand this can seem pretty scary but we can assure you that only mild amounts are used and the emissions will be close to negligible by the time it reaches us. The use of formaldehyde is used in the manufacture process of the plywood supplier before your product has even gone into manufacture with us, therefore it has already been given time to wear off. A few weeks after the plywood manufacturing process, the emissions will be almost non existent therefore the emissions will be minor if non existent by the time it reaches you. We recommend getting in touch with us for more details if your little one has any allergies relating to this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.