Indulge your child's imagination with our fun and modern Teepee Bed. Whether you choose to keep the cool and simplistic aesthetic or get creative with decorating by adding fabric or lights, the Teepee Bed is guaranteed to make their bedroom of dreams a reality. Bedtime has never been so much fun!
Our Teepee Bed also has the option of a pull-out draw which can be used for a little additional storage space or a pull-out bed.
Overall - Height 170cm - Width 185cm - Depth 202.5cm
Bed - Height 33cm - Width 139.5cm - Depth 194cm
Drawer Internal - Height 8cm - Width 90cm - Depth 190cm
Weight: 60 KG
Recommended Mattress Size
190cm x 135cm - Not included
From 6 Yrs +
Material & Finish
Manufactured from the highest quality birch-faced plywood, we finish the bed in a clear lacquer or paint making it hard-wearing and wipeable so it can be used again and again. The slats we provide with the bed will be untreated.
Also available in our eco range, this item can be supplied untreated as nature intended. The wood finish is beautifully warm for little hands and feet and offers a natural surface reducing the carbon footprint of the product. This option also gives you the unique opportunity to treat the beautiful wood with any polish, oil, or paint finish of your choice. The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural. Eco options, whilst hand finished with fine sandpaper like all natural wood products, can splinter so please regularly check the product, if any rough areas are found simply rub them down with sandpaper.
Assembly and Use
- Our Little Sleeper Montessori Floor Bed is constructed from sustainably sourced high-quality Birch-faced plywood and designed to be easily installed with our unique click-together system.
- Children should be kept away from the product during assembly due to the possible risk of injury.
- When using a Montessori style floor bed it is critical that the room is baby, toddler or child proofed first. All babies are different and develop at different rates, so we recommend discussing this method of sleep with your health visitor or local NHS.
- To be used under the direct supervision of adults.
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing.
- Ensure the item is on a stable, level surface.
- Always keep away from fire.
Please note, that delivery times for the Teepee bed are extended to 3-5 for express delivery and 5-10 days for standard delivery.
Safety & Warning Information
- Adult assembly required
- Children should be kept away from the product during assembly due to possible risk of injury
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing
- Ensure the item is on a stable & level surface
- Always keep away from fire
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times when using this product
- For products supplied with a drawstring bag, please ensure that strings are knotted.
- Beech Wood and Birch faced Plywood are natural products and as such there will appear variations in tones and patterns of the grain.
- The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural.
- Eco options, whilst hand finished with fine sand paper like all natural wood products, can splinter so please regularly check products and if any rough areas are found simply rub them down with sandpaper.
- To keep your product in good condition, if using outside, we recommend keeping your item covered when not in use to prevent water and weather damage. We also recommend re-coating periodically at least once per year with a clear varnish suitable for exterior use.
- Like all timber products, we do not recommend using our products as an eating surface.
- As all of our products are manufactured using sustainably sourced birch faced plywood, we have to mention that formaldehyde is included in all plywood manufacturing processes. We understand this can seem pretty scary but we can assure you that only mild amounts are used and the emissions will be close to negligible by the time it reaches us. The use of formaldehyde is used in the manufacture process of the plywood supplier before your product has even gone into manufacture with us, therefore it has already been given time to wear off. A few weeks after the plywood manufacturing process, the emissions will be almost non existent therefore the emissions will be minor if non existent by the time it reaches you. We recommend getting in touch with us for more details if your little one has any allergies relating to this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.