Safety & Warning Information
• Adult assembly required
• Children should be kept away from the product during assembly due to possible risk of injury
• Do not use if parts are broken or missing
• Ensure the item is on a stable & level surface
• Always keep away from fire
• Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times when using this product
• Birch faced Plywood is a natural product and as such there will appear variations in tones and patterns of the grain
• The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what
are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural.
• Eco options whilst hand finished with fine sand paper like all natural wood products can splinter so please regularly check
product and if any rough areas are found simply rub down with sandpaper
• To keep your product in good condition, if using outside, we recommend keeping your item covered when not in use to
prevent water and weather damage. We also recommend re-coating periodically at least once per year with a clear varnish
suitable for exterior use.
• Like all timber products, we do not recommend using our products as an eating surface.
• As all of our products are manufactured using sustainably sourced birch faced plywood, we have to mention that
formaldehyde is included in all plywood manufacturing processes. We understand this can seem pretty scary but we can
assure you that only mild amounts are used and the emissions will be close to negligible by the time it reaches us. The use
of formaldehyde is used in the manufacture process of the plywood supplier before your product has even gone into
manufacture with us, therefore it has already been given time to wear off. A few weeks after the plywood manufacturing
process, the emissions will be almost non existent therefore the emissions will be minor if non existent by the time it
reaches you. We recommend getting in touch with us for more details if your little one has any allergies relating to this