The Montessori Method emphasises accessibility and independence for children. The role of both teachers and parents is to be a guide. Little Bugs Montessori Learning Tower has been designed with those ideas in mind.
Height 88cm - Width 40.5cm - Depth 45.5cm
Platform Height Adjustments:
- The lowest step height is 20cm
- The highest step height is 30cm
From 1 to 6 years old, whilst under direct supervision.
- Beautifully designed to complement your home.
- The laminated material makes it easily wipeable
- Supplied with grip tape, which can be applied to the steps or platform.
Assembly & Use:
- All of our Montessori steps are delivered in a flat pack that includes easy-to-follow instructions. Assembly will take roughly 20 minutes and no tools are required!
- Assembly requires 2 Adults. Children should be kept away from the product during assembly to avoid possible injury.
- Do not use the steps if any parts are missing or broken.
- Ensure that your steps are placed on a stable, level surface.
- Always keep the steps away from fire.
Safety & Warning Information
- Adult assembly required
- Children should be kept away from the product during assembly due to possible risk of injury
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing
- Ensure the item is on a stable & level surface
- Always keep away from fire
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times when using this product
- For products supplied with a drawstring bag, please ensure that strings are knotted.
- Beech Wood and Birch faced Plywood are natural products and as such there will appear variations in tones and patterns of the grain.
- The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural.
- Eco options, whilst hand finished with fine sand paper like all natural wood products, can splinter so please regularly check products and if any rough areas are found simply rub them down with sandpaper.
- To keep your product in good condition, if using outside, we recommend keeping your item covered when not in use to prevent water and weather damage. We also recommend re-coating periodically at least once per year with a clear varnish suitable for exterior use.
- Like all timber products, we do not recommend using our products as an eating surface.
- As all of our products are manufactured using sustainably sourced birch faced plywood, we have to mention that formaldehyde is included in all plywood manufacturing processes. We understand this can seem pretty scary but we can assure you that only mild amounts are used and the emissions will be close to negligible by the time it reaches us. The use of formaldehyde is used in the manufacture process of the plywood supplier before your product has even gone into manufacture with us, therefore it has already been given time to wear off. A few weeks after the plywood manufacturing process, the emissions will be almost non existent therefore the emissions will be minor if non existent by the time it reaches you. We recommend getting in touch with us for more details if your little one has any allergies relating to this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.