Little Bugs Co
Mini Montessori Toy Shelf
Tax included. Free standard or accelerated delivery.
Our Mini Little Toy Shelf Montessori Infant Shelf is a great addition to any play space for your little one. Gross and fine motor skills are developed by interaction with the environment in the critical first months of an infants life and the Montessori shelf increases the usable environment.
- Beautifully designed to compliment your home.
- Engineered using our innovative click together system so it can be assembled, disassembled according to your child’s needs.
- Dimensions: H 33cm W 59.5cm D 30cm
- Weight: 6 KG
Manufactured from the highest quality birch faced plywood, we finish the shelf in a clear lacquer or solid paint making it hard wearing and wipeable so it can be used again and again.
Also available in our eco range, this item can be supplied untreated as nature intended. The wood finish is beautifully warm for little hands and feet and offers a a natural surface reducing the carbon footprint of the product. This option also gives you the unique opportunity to treat the beautiful wood with any polish, oil or paint finish of your choice.
Our Montessori Infant Shelf is delivered in a flat pack which includes easy to follow instructions. Assembly will take roughly 10 minutes and no tools are required!
“These words reveal the child’s inner needs: ‘Help me to do it alone.’” -Maria Montessori
The Montessori Method emphasises accessibility and independence for children. The role of both teachers and parents is to be a guide. Little Bugs Montessori Infant shelf has been designed with those ideas in mind.
- Adult assembly required
- Unit to be secured to a solid surface
- To be used under direct supervision of adults
- Max load 40kg
- Recommended Age Range 1-6 Yrs
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing
- Ensure the item is on a stable, level surface
- Always keep away from fire
- Birch faced Plywood is a natural product and as such there will appear variations in tones and patterns of the grain
- The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural.
- Eco options whilst hand finished with fine sand paper like all natural wood products can splinter so please regularly check product and if any rough areas are found simply rub down with sandpaper