Little Bugs Co
Baby Pull-up Bar & Mirror
Tax included. Free standard or accelerated delivery.
Our Mini Little Poser mirror comes with a handy pull up bar which can be placed in three positions on the mirror!
Crawling babies are encouraged to pull themselves into a standing position using the rail whilst investigating their own reflection in the non-shatter safety mirror. Toddlers will use the rail to steady themselves.
A mirror placed in a play setting promotes visual stimulation, concentration, independent play and free movement. Babies and small children are fascinated by their own reflections.
Dimensions: 60cm (h) x 60cm (w)
Weight: 2 kg
Manufactured from the highest quality birch faced plywood and FSC hardwood dowel, we finish our products in a clear lacquer or paint making it hard wearing and wipeable so it can be used again and again.
Also available in our eco range, this item can be supplied untreated as nature intended. The wood finish is beautifully warm for little hands and feet and offers a a natural surface reducing the carbon footprint of the product. This option also gives you the unique opportunity to treat the beautiful wood with any polish, oil or paint finish of your choice.
Safety & Product Information:
- To be used under direct supervision of adults
- Adult set up required
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing
- Ensure the item is on a stable, level surface and fixed to a solid wall
- Always keep away from fire
- Recommended Age Range 6-18 Months
- Birch faced Plywood is a natural product and as such there will appear variations in tones and patterns of the grain
- The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural.
- Eco options whilst hand finished with fine sand paper like all natural wood products can splinter so please regularly check product and if any rough areas are found simply rub down with sandpaper
Toys can have a slight natural blackout and repeat natural picture of a piece of wood. Yours may not look exactly like the photo.