Our Little Rider Bike Rack is a perfect way to display and store your little ones bike! The minimalistic design makes it a perfect addition to any room.
We offer a bike rack that is Ceiling Mounted and another that is Wall Mounted.
Height 10cm - Width 26.5cm – Depth 36.5cm
Height 45cm - Width 26.5cm – Depth 18cm
Material & Finish
The bike rack is supplied in our eco range and is untreated as nature intended. The wood finish is beautifully warm for little hands and offers a natural surface reducing the carbon footprint of the product. This option also gives you the unique opportunity to treat the beautiful wood with any polish, oil or paint finish of your choice. The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural. Eco options whilst hand finished with fine sandpaper like all natural wood products can splinter so please regularly check the product and if any rough areas are found simply rub them down with sandpaper.
Assembly & Use
- The bike rack must be well fixed to a supporting wall or ceiling depending on which option is purchased. Included in your order is raw plugs and screws for fixing. Please ensure before fitting that the fixings supplied are appropriate for the wall or ceiling it is being mounted to.
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing.
- Ensure the item is fitted securely before use.
- Always keep away from fire.
- Not suitable for use by children.
Safety & Warning Information
- Adult assembly required
- Children should be kept away from the product during assembly due to possible risk of injury
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing
- Ensure the item is on a stable & level surface
- Always keep away from fire
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times when using this product
- For products supplied with a drawstring bag, please ensure that strings are knotted.
- Beech Wood and Birch faced Plywood are natural products and as such there will appear variations in tones and patterns of the grain.
- The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural.
- Eco options, whilst hand finished with fine sand paper like all natural wood products, can splinter so please regularly check products and if any rough areas are found simply rub them down with sandpaper.
- To keep your product in good condition, if using outside, we recommend keeping your item covered when not in use to prevent water and weather damage. We also recommend re-coating periodically at least once per year with a clear varnish suitable for exterior use.
- Like all timber products, we do not recommend using our products as an eating surface.
- As all of our products are manufactured using sustainably sourced birch faced plywood, we have to mention that formaldehyde is included in all plywood manufacturing processes. We understand this can seem pretty scary but we can assure you that only mild amounts are used and the emissions will be close to negligible by the time it reaches us. The use of formaldehyde is used in the manufacture process of the plywood supplier before your product has even gone into manufacture with us, therefore it has already been given time to wear off. A few weeks after the plywood manufacturing process, the emissions will be almost non existent therefore the emissions will be minor if non existent by the time it reaches you. We recommend getting in touch with us for more details if your little one has any allergies relating to this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.