Little Bugs Co
Little Crafter Children's Interlocking Desk
Tax included. Free standard or accelerated delivery.
Our Crafter flat-pack kids desks are perfectly designed for the home and for those little people in your life - a cool and stylish design that blend in with any décor and are ‘super’ easy to construct and dismantle. This product is available as a 'little' variant and a smaller 'mini' variant.
Whether its use is for schoolwork or crafts, our desks are delivered in just 4 interlocking sections that effortlessly fit together in seconds and without the need for tools. We’ve even added toggle latches to the desktops which fix to the legs so you can maneuver with ease. Once they’ve finished creating their latest masterpiece the desks can be dismantled and stored away in a cupboard, wardrobe, or even under the bed!
Manufactured from the highest quality birch-faced plywood, we finish the desks in a clear lacquer making it hard-wearing and wipeable so it can be used again and again.
Also available in our eco range, these items can be supplied untreated as nature intended. The wood finish is beautifully warm for little hands and feet and offers a natural surface reducing the carbon footprint of the product. This option also gives you the unique opportunity to treat the beautiful wood with any polish, oil, or paint finish of your choice.
Mini: 100cm (wide) x 60cm (deep) x 49.5cm (high)
Little: 100cm (wide) x 60cm (deep) x 75cm (high)
Safety & Product Information:
- Adult assembly required
- To be used under the direct supervision of adults
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing
- Ensure the item is on a stable, level surface
- Always keep away from fire
- Children should be kept away from the product during assembly due to the possible risk of injury
- Birch faced Plywood is a natural product and as such there will appear variations in tones and patterns of the grain
- The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural.
- Eco options whilst hand finished with fine sandpaper-like all-natural wood products can splinter so please regularly check the product and if any rough areas are found simply rub down with sandpaper