Our baby pull-up mirror comes with a handy pull-up bar which can be placed in three positions on the mirror! Crawling babies are encouraged to pull themselves into a standing and steady position using the rail whilst investigating their own reflection in the non-shatter safety mirror.
A mirror placed in a play setting promotes visual stimulation, concentration, independent play, and free movement. Babies and small children are fascinated by their own reflections and using the mirror during tummy time is a great way to keep your baby entertained whilst developing their muscles. Once your little one has outgrown the pull-up bar, it can be removed and used as a decorative mirror in their room!
Height 60cm - Width 60cm - Weight - 2 KG
From 6 to 18 months, whilst under the direct supervision of adults.
Material & Finish
Manufactured from the highest quality birch-faced plywood and FSC hardwood dowel, we finish our products in a clear lacquer or paint making it hard-wearing and wipeable so it can be used again and again. Birch-faced Plywood is a natural product and as such there will appear variations in tones and patterns of the grain.
Also available in our eco range, this item can be supplied untreated as nature intended. The wood finish is beautifully warm for little hands and feet and offers a natural surface reducing the carbon footprint of the product. This option also gives you the unique opportunity to treat the beautiful wood with any polish, oil or paint finish of your choice. The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural. Eco options whilst hand finished with fine sandpaper like, all natural wood products can splinter so please regularly check the product, and if any rough areas are found simply rub them down with sandpaper.
Toys can have a slight natural blackout and repeat a natural picture of a piece of wood. Yours may not look exactly like the photo.
Installation & Use:
- Fixings are provided with the Pull Up Mirror to secure it to the wall.
- Do not use if any parts are missing or broken.
- Ensure it is placed on a stable, level surface and fixed to a solid wall.
- Always keep away from fire.
Safety & Warning Information
- Adult assembly required
- Children should be kept away from the product during assembly due to possible risk of injury
- Do not use if parts are broken or missing
- Ensure the item is on a stable & level surface
- Always keep away from fire
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times when using this product
- For products supplied with a drawstring bag, please ensure that strings are knotted.
- Beech Wood and Birch faced Plywood are natural products and as such there will appear variations in tones and patterns of the grain.
- The process of plywood production includes the removal of knots from the wood surface. These are replaced with what are called Jigsaw pieces, this is normal and a result of the product being natural.
- Eco options, whilst hand finished with fine sand paper like all natural wood products, can splinter so please regularly check products and if any rough areas are found simply rub them down with sandpaper.
- To keep your product in good condition, if using outside, we recommend keeping your item covered when not in use to prevent water and weather damage. We also recommend re-coating periodically at least once per year with a clear varnish suitable for exterior use.
- Like all timber products, we do not recommend using our products as an eating surface.
- As all of our products are manufactured using sustainably sourced birch faced plywood, we have to mention that formaldehyde is included in all plywood manufacturing processes. We understand this can seem pretty scary but we can assure you that only mild amounts are used and the emissions will be close to negligible by the time it reaches us. The use of formaldehyde is used in the manufacture process of the plywood supplier before your product has even gone into manufacture with us, therefore it has already been given time to wear off. A few weeks after the plywood manufacturing process, the emissions will be almost non existent therefore the emissions will be minor if non existent by the time it reaches you. We recommend getting in touch with us for more details if your little one has any allergies relating to this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.